Make this beautiful Colonial YOURS! Located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the Dumont Oaks Community, this 5 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom home is sure to impress! Whole home has been freshly painted (2022)! As you enter the home, the sizable foyer gives access to the living room on the left and the primary bedroom on the right. The primary bedroom has an attached bathroom updated in 2022 with luxury vinyl plank flooring, double door entry, two sinks with granite countertop, separate shower & toilet room and walk-in closet. The living room features a gas fireplace with wood mantle and crown molding. The dining room is between the living room and kitchen for easy entertaining! The kitchen has been refreshed (2022) with new granite countertops, freshly painted gray cabinets, luxury vinyl plank flooring and stainless steel appliances. The breakfast room can accommodate a table and connects to the family room. The family room features hardwood flooring and gives access to the screened-in porch. Start or end your day on your tranquil screened-in porch (2014). It has a cathedral ceiling, ceiling fan with light, skylights and a connecting composite deck (2014). The remaining bedrooms are located upstairs. 3 of the 4 bedrooms have a double door step-in closet and are close to the hallway full bathroom. The remaining bedroom has an attached full bathroom and walk-in closet. The lower level could be used as an in-law suite or the perfect entertaining space because it has a full kitchen and full bathroom. Laminate flooring (2011) runs throughout the lower level with exception to tile (2011) in the bathroom and laundry room. Other improvements include: carpet in upper level bedrooms â 2019, hardwood flooring on main level â 2013, Pella windows â 2012. Commute friendly with easy access to Route 29, ICC 200 and I-495. Minutes from shopping, dining and entertainment. 1 Year Home Warranty Included! Brand New Burnt Mills Elementary School Under Construction! Book your showing today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Aluminum Siding
3,912 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
FRANCIS SCOTT KEY
JAMES HUBERT BLAKE
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout, Space For Rooms
- Screened, Skylights
- 1. Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Deck, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Trees. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price