Renovated 2019, including new roof. 3 Level walkout End-Unit facing common area with granite countertops, Stainless appliances, wood burning Fireplace, vaulted ceiling in Master Bedroom, convenient to Commuter Routes 270, Great Seneca Hwy, MARC Train, Ride-On, approximately 15 minutes to Metro Red Line. Owner is ready to move if you are ready to Settle!
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Other Construction, Wood Siding, Vinyl Siding
1,650 sq. ft
Cable TV, Fiber Optics, Telephone, DSL Available
Montgomery County Public Schools
ROBERTO W. CLEMENTE
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Trash Compactor, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Central.
- Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning, Fireplace Screen.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Wood, Vinyl, Other
- Deck, Porch, Patio, Balcony
- Lot View
- Steep Slope
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Fitness Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)