VICTORIAN ERA FARMHOUSE, located conveniently in desirable Old Germantown, this home is situated on nearly an acre of gently rolling park like land. Rebuilt in 2010, the house retains its victorian design, yet features the reliability and comfort of up to date interiors. On the main floor are a large kitchen, living room, half bath and formal dining room. The second floor hosts three bedrooms, two full baths and a sun porch. The large master bedroom has a tiled ensuite private bathroom and sweeping views. The wooded property is five minutes from Germantown's center. Here you will find a wide variety of shops and restaurants conveniently close to home. For those who commute into the city, Mark rail line's, Germantown station, is a six minute stroll from your front door. Imagine relaxing on the train ride home without the stress of driving.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
1,920 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen, Country Kitchen
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Energy Star Appliance(S), Freezer, Humidifier, Stove, De-Humidifier
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Whole House Fan
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Poured, Walkout Stairs, Unfinished Basement, Partial
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Screened, Wood Frame
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lighted, Private.
- Deck, Roof Deck, Wrap-around Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Secluded, Partly Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS