Welcome home to this Charming, 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath Townhome in Clarksburg Village. This better-than-new home offers an open floor-plan and nearly 2500 SQ FT of living space! In it you will find beautiful finishes and upgrades such as, beautiful hardwood floors, a feature wall in the Primary bedroom, an impressive kitchen with an oversized center island, a breakfast bar and gorgeous granite counter tops. It also has a spacious, sun-filled living room and cozy family room with gas fireplace. On the third level you will find a lovely Primary Suite with a large walk-in closet and an upgraded Primary Bath including 2 sinks, a stall shower and a soaking tub. Plus 2 spacious bedrooms, a full bath and an upper level laundry room. The basement level of this home is finished and features a rec-room that is the perfect space to entertain, plus a full bath and plenty of storage space. This amenity rich community provides, playgrounds, a swimming pools, walking paths and this home is located within walking distance to shops and restaurants. This is one you won't want to miss!
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,464 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price